Seltser & Goldstein was established in 1935 to assist homeowners with adjustment of insurance claims. Our team is ready 24/7 to take your call. We can assist you with damage related to the collapse of an area of the wall, floor or ceiling of your home.
How Our Public Adjusters Help
Seltser & Goldstein delivers quality claims recovery, including eight decades of experience, a team of 20 public adjusters, and eight locations to serve you. You get comprehensive, knowledgeable help, and you get it immediately. Ascertaining the damages to a collapse is very difficult and our staff is trained to forecast any issues.
Recovering your full compensation quickly is crucial to rebuilding and moving forward. Seltser & Goldstein begins our assessment of your damages immediately and manages your claim through its conclusion.
Complete Damage Assessment
Seltser & Goldstein begins your assessment immediately, to include:
- Emergency Shoring
- Calculating the costs of labor and materials to rebuild
- Evaluating the need for other services, such as termite control
- Determining the cost of replacing lost belongings at today’s market prices
- Tallying up the cost of alternate living arrangements
- Pursuing other related damages
- Managing your claim until completion
Contact Seltser & Goldstein for Assistance With Collapse Damage Recovery
If part of your home’s floor, wall, ceiling or structure collapses, you can get immediate assistance with your claim. Contact Seltser & Goldstein online or by phone at 1-800-PUB-ADJS to review your claim options.