Seltser & Goldstein delivers quality claims recovery, including eight decades of experience, a team of 20 public adjusters, and eight locations to serve you. You get comprehensive, knowledgeable help, and you get it immediately. We know the real estate market inside and out and we are prepared to negotiate with insurance companies for your portfolio’s maximum possible compensation.
How Our Public Adjusters Can Help
Our team handles claims adjustments for damage to real estate holdings caused by fire, flood, storm, vandalism and other unanticipated events. You do not have to wait for a public adjuster. We are available 24/7 to start processing your claim, including the following services:
- Assessing damage to the property under your management
- Calculating the costs of rebuilding at current market prices
- Reviewing and understand the master deed, by-laws and applicable documentation
- Determining your expenses associated with the damaged property
- Negotiating for full compensation with your insurance company
- Explaining to unit owners the difference between the master policy and condo unit owners policy
- Managing your claim so you can feel confident it is being handled well
Some of the Businesses We Serve
Seltser & Goldstein represents many different types of businesses and investors. Whether you are a small business that manages a single property or a national corporation with an extensive portfolio, we can assist you with your claims, including claims for condominiums, apartments buildings, office buildings, retail complexes and other commercial buildings.
Contact Seltser & Goldstein to Recover for Damages to the Property You Manage
If your real property sustained damage due to hurricane, flood, fire, vandalism or other event, start your claims recovery process immediately. Contact Seltser & Goldstein online or by phone at 1-800-PUB-ADJS to review your claim options.