Water Damage Repair in Beverly, MA
Pipe Damage? What To Do If This Happens To You?
We Can Help.
Every winter, Massachusetts homeowners have to face the prospect of frozen pipes and damaged property. A burst pipe can flood your home, causing immeasurable damage to your belongings. In turn, water damage can compromise the integrity of your home’s structure, and if not properly dried, it can produce mold spores and other issues. A burst pipe may be something you notice quickly, but there’s also the possibility of a slow leak that could cause damage over time. To reduce the delay in burst pipe repairs and other home service, speak with a public insurance adjuster to expedite the insurance claim process. Our public insurance adjusters in Beverly, MA, are standing by to assist so that we can get your home repaired quickly.
How Can a Public Insurance Adjuster Help with a Burst Pipe Repair?
Water damage can be extensive, and it’s important for homeowners to be prepared for that possibility. Seltser & Goldstein has assessed thousands of water damage claims and knows how to evaluate losses to ensure you get everything you’re entitled to. Our public adjusters are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so we can calculate the value of your loss and work with your home insurance company to process the claim.
Our public insurance adjusters can help evaluate the cost of:
- Plumbing materials and labor
- Water damage repairs and plumbing repairs, including reconstruction of walls
- Replacement of damaged floors, interior walls and fixtures
- Purchase of new furniture, electronics and other belongings
- Damage to personal property
- Temporary living accommodations and expenses
- Any other damages related to your burst or leaking pipe